Wheelchair Accessible Beach in Bondi, New South Wales
15 minutes drive east of Sydney
Sydney-siders rejoice! The wonderful folks at Waverley Council have rolled out free community access to Mobi-Mat and two Sandcruiser beach wheelchairs in Bondi Beach!
To book a chair or check that the matting is out - please contact the Bondi Pavilion on (02) 9083 8400.
- Compliant concrete ramp to access the beach
- Mobi-Mat to reach the tidal pool
- Accessible parking and bathrooms located nearby
- Sandcruiser beach wheelchair (book via the Bondi Pavilion)
- For more information, contact the Bondi Pavilion on (02) 9083 8400 or the Waverley Council on (02) 9083 8000.
LOCATION FACILITIES AND OPERATING SEASON
- Standard operating dates? TBC
- Standard matting hours? 8:30am to 2:30pm every Tuesday and Saturday (weather dependent)
- Accessible bathroom? TBC
- Accessible shower? TBC
- Accessible change room? TBC
- Accessible parking? TBC
- Lead up pathways? Excellent
- Hoist available? BYO
- Retail within 150m? Food & drink, shopping, ice cream 😍
LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
Bondi Beach is located approximately 15 minutes drive east of Sydney.
The exact location of the matting may differ. Please contact the Bondi Pavilion (details above) to confirm.