Wheelchair Accessible Beach in Town, State
XX mins away from XX, or XXXX Region
Describe the local area.
What are some local attractions?
What makes this beach so accessible? Why is it recommended? By whom?
- How far does the matting reach?
- Wheelchair type #1 - free? (booking required)
- Wheelchair type #2 - free? (booking required)
- Link to council listing?
- For information on parking, bathrooms & change rooms - see below
LOCATION FACILITIES AND OPERATING SEASON
- Standard operating dates? XX Month to XX Month
- Standard matting hours? XX:XXAM to XX:XXPM
- Accessible bathroom? Yes 😀 / No 😳 (planned?)
- Accessible shower? Yes ☺️ / No 😒 (planned?)
- Accessible change room? Yes 😇 / No 🙅 (planned?)
- Accessible parking? Yes 😍 / No 😧
- Lead up pathways? Compliant 😆 / Poor 😱
- Hoist available? Yes 😀 / BYO 😒
- Retail within 150m? Food & drink, shopping, ice cream 😍
HOW TO BOOK A BEACH WHEELCHAIR
Available for free hire on a booking basis, the XXXX Club offer a Mobi-Chair floating beach wheelchair and a XXXXX beach wheelchair for public use.
- Available for use free of charge during peak season
- Both chair types require assistance & supervision
- Bookings required - visit XXXXXX for more information
LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
The Altona wheelchair accessible beach is located at XXXXX - ADDRESS
- Phone enquiries - x
- Email enquiries - x
- More information - COUNCIL LINK
Who filmed it?
What's it about?
What can they see? Location, chairs, matting, bathrooms?